Archive for Friday Fun
1. Do you dress up with your kids or do you leave it to them?
Trick or treating isn’t that popular from where I am, though malls and big villages regularly have them. This year is the first time I had my DS dressed up, only because it was needed for their school’s trick or treating. […]
1. What is your idea of a perfect relaxing day?
Lounging around by the shores of Boracay. I wish. At home, just lazing around, ordering take outs and never had to do any chores.
2. Your first real boyfriend/girlfriend,… do you look back fondly or do you get the shudders? Where are they today?
Sometimes it’s fun looking […]
1. Places you would like to visit and why.
~ Anywhere and everywhere in Europe.
~ And any place I’ve never been to.
2. Favorite things to munch on!
~ Potato chips.
~ Nachos with salsa.
~ Oatmeal cookies.
~ And I have to think of the 4th one.
3. Favorite sites for online shopping.
~ Digiscrapping […]
Join the fun here.
1. Are you still close to your childhood friends? How have those friendships changed?
~ Sadly, I’ve lost touch with most of them. Though I get in touch with some of them through the email and yahoo groups.
2. Do you think online friendships can be as close as IRL friends? Why or why […]
1. What different blog formats have you used (i.e. Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, your own HTML, etc.? Which did you like the best?
~ I have used Blogger and Wordpress. I like Wordpress better as I find it easier to use and has more features and options. I haven’t seen Blogger since I switched to WP so […]